Happy Birthday to William Moseley

movieEVERYday.com would like to wish…
actor William Moseley, born on 27 April 1987 in Sheepscombe, England a very Happy Birthday! Please feel free to add your own birthday wishes for William by adding a comment below.
Get Search for fan mail addresses for William Moseley

William Moseley as Peter from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

A look back on William Moseley's career in film to date via Movie Posters (click a poster to purchase):

Peter Pevensie
2005

Please check out the work of William Moseley available for purchase from our premier partner, Movies Unlimited.
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe [DVD] (2005)
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe (Special Edition) [DVD] (2005)
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe (Widescreen Version) [DVD] (2005)
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe (Four-Disc Extended Edition) [DVD] (2005)
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe (Extended DVD & Collectible Bookends Gift Set) [DVD] (2005)
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe (UMD For PlayStation Portable) (2005)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

William you are so HOT, and I would love that if one day I could meet you, My dreams is to meet you one day !!!!!! I LOVE YOU WILLIAM MOSELEY!!!

Anonymous said...

William Moseley you have to believe I am the biggest fan evvvvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrr my dream is to meat you and marry you but that probaly isnt going 2 happen so my goal for my life is to meet you. I love u William Moseley