One Month Anniversary


Determination - Little Pine
Determination - Little Pine
Buy this Art Print at AllPosters.com

Today is a milestone in the history of A Movie Every Day. Yes, loyal fans, and I know there is a nationally growing legion of you out there, I have reached the one-month anniversary of this blog experiment. And, here are some things you should know:

1) including today’s for The Pink Panther, 40 movies have been reviewed (32 regular reviews and 8 bonus review),
2) there have been 942 page impressions of the site which has earned $1.43 in advertisements according to Google AdSense,
3) I purchased MovieEveryDay.com to go with the site,
4) the site was given a very positive review by BigScreenBlog.com, and
5) the site earned a mention on The-Numbers.com in their links to on-line movie review sites.
All, in all, so far, it has been a bit crazy yet altogether fun experience. I’ll let you know how I feel in another month. Certainly, if the movies continue to come out on schedule and some of them are W.I.P. greater than $9, I’ll be a happy little camper.

Thank you so much for your support. Please share the site with your friends and family and keep coming back, every day, for the latest review and some of my rants and raves about the film industry and movies in general.

Yours truly!

No comments: